Need to decompress for a day or two before a bigger post, but wow… what a great time. Great sessions, speakers, connections, it was just a lot to take in.
A couple quick notes:
- If I had money to stick in the market, I would buy some stock in Adobe. With CoComo, Pacifica and Thermo among other hot products and services (VOIP, etc.) coming down the pike, they are going to not only be a stick in the eye of M$ and Apple but also Verizon, AT&T and any broadcasting company out there.
- Some of the sessions didn’t seem accurately labeled as far as skill levels go… far too elementary to be considered valuable at all for some sessions, too easy to be considered intermediate or even advanced for others.
- I can’t wait to get an integrated Flex/Flash/Illustrator project rolling. With the new extensions/plugins on labs for designing UI elements in designer friendly tools, some very interesting interfaces are going to be popping up on the web.
- It’s time to make some tentacles. Get cracking, Matt.
- The public bug base for Flex is a great idea and totally necessary if Flex is truly going to be open source. Great move, Adobe.
So that said… what is this guy talking about… Is Adobe falling apart?